Dumbledore's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

3 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by Weewa Thu May 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Hey everyone!
Let's use this section to get to know each other. No personal information is required, and of course only share what you are comfortable with!
I'm Andrea- mother of Sodowoodle and wife of Phaneufalufagus. I'm 32 years young, and I am a freelance makeup artist, who has to earn a living working for the government in telecomm.
I swear too much, and have a not so secret crush on Jeff Goldblum.
Weewa
Weewa
Admin

http://dumbledoresarmy.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Sodowoodle Thu May 12, 2016 4:52 pm

hey I am sodowoodle you guys could call me woodle or cleo! I am 11 years old I like to sing and take care of kitties! I also have a youtube channel called patra productions my parents are weewa and phaneufalufagus! and I really like fifth harmony! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sodowoodle
Sodowoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarosik Thu May 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi guys!

I'm Louis. I'm 28 years of age. I'm still relatively new to Clash of Clans. Been to a few different alliances but they all lacked comradeship and interaction between members. It's that for me, that makes games like this tick. Found a great bunch here though and I enjoy the chatter.

I'm from Blackburn, England. I enjoy football (soccer), science and tech, food and cooking, the outdoors, hugs and pro wrestling.

I'm not massively ambitious, I'm more centred on achieving inner peace and/or happiness. I don't believe money truly can bring that sort of happiness and you cant buy love.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Jarosik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum